Summer School 2021
We are delighted to be offering a week long summer school for those joining us in Year 7 in September 2021.
Our Summer School is being run and delivered by Backwell School Staff in partnership with PH Sports, who are an established and trusted partner of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership.
The week's programme is a blend of academic and enrichment activities over a 5 day period and will run from Monday 26 July until Friday 30 July 2021.
The week is completely free of charge, including lunch. The program will offer an opportunity to meet new classmates and explore the school site. In addition to wide range of fun, hands on activities students will partake in some academic sessions to help bridge some of the gaps created by the pandemic over the past 12 months.
Key things to note
- The Summer School is a week-long event (26-30 July 2021) meaning that all children booked on are expected to attend the full 5 days.
- The timings for each day is 9.30am-3.15pm
- Lunch will be provided, and dietary requirements can be catered for, unless parents/cared specify otherwise.
- Transport is not provided, parents will be able to access the school site to drop off and collect their children.
- There are 270 spaces, enough for every child joining us in September.
- Deadline for booking is 9.00am on Wednesday 23 June. No bookings will be accepted after this time.
As this summer school is being funded by the Government's COVID-19 catch up scheme it is only open to those joining our Year 7 cohort in September 2021. We cannot accommodate any other students or siblings on this provision.
Summer School Bookings have now closed!